WW2 Aerial Reconnaissance Studies
Copyright © John M. All rights reserved.
STALAG 326 (VI-K) was established in early 1941 to house Soviet prisoners. The camp was one of the largest in Germany, furnishing labor for nearby industries throughout the war. The image shows the camp on 15 March 1945, shortly before liberation by the American 117th Infantry Regiment on 2 April.